And you will be able to:
- find new friends who would share your interests;
- write reviews and comments to the games;
- be the first to know about news and updates;
- to participate in contests and win prizes;
- and much more!
Registered users: 1077819
Brave and talented journalist Laura Winner returns to the small town that everyone remembers from the award winning game Mysteryville. And once again she finds herself at the epicenter of a scandal. She plans to take a vacation and relax with her friend Bill Witowsky and ruined when she arrives to find that Bill is missing. She starts her own investigation and also discovers that the town’s new priest is about to organize an art and jewelery auction, something rather unusual for this small rural local. Could Bill's disappearance be somehow linked to the auction? It's up to Laura to find out.
Search for and find all the clues to help you solve the case. Pieces of paper become important evidence, and a mysterious anagram will help direct your investigation. The most important thing is not to waste any time, Mysteryville won’t be safe until you solve the case of Bill’s disappearance.
- An intriguing and interesting plot
- Fantastic, colorful graphics
- Interesting and varied mini-games
- The atmosphere of a great detective story
- Breathtaking gameplay
Will Laura figure out what is actually happening in this small rural town and close the case?
- Mysteryville 2
Return to the eye-popping fun of Mysteryville in this sequel to one of our most popular games.