And you will be able to:
- find new friends who would share your interests;
- write reviews and comments to the games;
- be the first to know about news and updates;
- to participate in contests and win prizes;
- and much more!
Registered users: 1078308
Paradise Beach is an addictive, tycoon-style, click management game where you have been selected to design, build and manage of some of the world's leading beach resorts. Select and build different things to amuse and please the people that visit your resort. New elements are gradually introduced in the plot to keep the game both interesting and challenging. Work your way to the top as you manage the construction of the world's leading beach resorts.
- Simply addictive. Easy to start, but difficult to stop
- Good mix of tycoon-style click management mechanics with "Where's Waldo" hidden object hunts
- Total freedom of action!
- Infinite “replayability” as every new beach is different
- Two game play modes
- Great plot that gradually adds new elements to keep the game interesting and challenging
- Amazing graphics
Paradise Beach's bright graphics, total freedom of action, two modes of game play make it possible for your to let your imagination go completely wild as you design the most improbable and grandiose beach resorts.
- Mushroom Age
The Mushroom Age is a classic tale of girl meets boy, girl loses boy, girl chases boy through time, girl meets dinosaur. Confused? Well, you'll just have to play the Mushroom Age.
- Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil
Solve puzzles, discover clues, collect the secret keys, pass extraordinary challenges from the guardian spirits, learn the secret to the Gates of Good and Evil, and save the world from total destruction.
- Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla
Solve puzzles, discover hidden clues, collect the parts needed to start Tesla's invention, and pass the extraordinary trials administered by those protecting Tesla's legacy in this thrilling Laura Jones prequel.